The following is a sample list of projects. If you do not see a project similar to yours, please call to discuss. Our experience goes well beyond the projects listed below.
· Currently under design is a 29 lot subdivision on over 70 acres of land in Leicester, MA. The project includes almost 1 mile of new roadways and 3 culvert stream crossings with wetland replication.
· Currently under design is a 24 unit 40B development in West Boylston, MA. The project has a site eligibility letter from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to move forward on final design.
· 20 lot subdivision (with former company) in West Boylston, MA. The project, located in 2 watershed protection districts (local and state), included 2,500 feet of roadway design and significant environmental permitting. Waivers from the Department of Conservation & Recreation were required for work within primary and secondary watershed protection zones for a public drinking water supply.
· 10 lot subdivision (with former company) in Bolton, MA. The project included an open space design concept with approximately 30 acres of land being deeded to the Town. The roadway design included a rock slope cut and box culvert crossing of a stream to access the development areas.
· Bedford Sports Center in Bedford, MA. The project consisted of over 67,000 square feet of space including an ice hockey rink and indoor turf facility, situated on 5.8 acres located adjacent to environmentally sensitive wetlands and a stream. The grand opening was fall of 2007.
· Hydro Cutter facility in Oxford, MA. The design included a 3,500 square foot building for a specialty company that uses waterjet cutting technologies in the development of their products.
· Currently in the conceptual design and planning stages is a light industrial/commercial development located on 85 acres in West Boylston, MA.
· Littleton Distribution Center (with former company) in Littleton, MA. Assisted in the design and construction of approximately 1 M square feet of high bay distribution facilities.
· Town of Littleton Middle School (with former company) Littleton, MA. The project included a new $18 M – 500 student middle school on an existing campus including all of the site design, construction specifications and permitting necessary to construct the school. Also included for this project was the design and construction of a $1.3 M sewer lift station and 7,800 feet of force main.
· Town of Lunenburg Public Library (with former company) Lunenburg, MA. A new $4 M library was designed, permitted and constructed. The project required the relocation of the main driveway entrances to the school campus adjacent to the library site.